ACA SUP CERTIFICATION
The ACA SUP Certification is designed to provide accreditation and to produce the best instructions that the SUP industry has to offer.
The instructor certification workshop will give you the opportunity and tools you need to become the best-certified instructor that you can be, whether that’s teaching basic lessons, offering rentals, running guided paddle trips, teaching SUP yoga, or coaching on-water fitness classes and paddle stroke techniques.
The American Canoe Association (ACA) Certification is considered to be the industry’s gold standard of certifications with over 30 years of being in the paddlesports industry.
- February 11-12, 2018 – Level 3 Surf SUP – Nicaragua – CLOSED
- March 2-4, 2018 – Level 1 & 2 – Amelia Island, FL – OPEN
- March 9-10, 2018 – Level 1 & SYTC Course – St. Aug, FL – OPEN
- May 18-19, 2018 – Level 1 & SYTC Course – Jacksonville, FL – OPEN
- More 2018 course dates TBA!
- January 2019 – Level 1 & SUP Yoga – St. John, USVI – OPEN
Level 1: ACA ICW (2 or 3 days) – $375
Level 1 & 2 Combined: ACA ICW (3 days) – $500
Level 2: ACA ICW (2 days) – $300
Level 3 SUP Surf: ACA ICW (2 days) – $350
Board/Gear Rental: (Includes: Board, Leash, Inflatable PFD, Paddle, Whistle) – $25 per day
*Price does not include the $40 ACA membership. A $200 non-refundable deposit (applied towards the total cost) is required to reserve your space and cannot be transferred to another course*
WPA SUP CERTIFICATION
SUP YOGA CERTIFICATION
Learn the sport and become backed with the proper credentials to teach SUP Yoga. Black Creek Guides is proud to offer SUP Yoga courses for those interested in teaching!
We recommend taking the courses in a 4 step process to have a solid backing of credentials of both an E-RYT200 yoga teacher and also the American Canoe Association (ACA) certification. Below is a list of the courses/workshops we offer that will get you the credentials to become a legitimate certified SUP Yoga Instructor:
- Participate in the SUP Yoga Immersion Course or a SUP Yoga Workshop
- Become more comfortable with the SUP strokes, terminology, and gain more experience paddling and even possibly teaching.
- Participate in an American Canoe Association (ACA) SUP Level 1 Instructor Certification Workshop.
- ACA SUP Yoga Endorsement Certification Workshop